General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard & Judy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Jan 2005 18:40

Anyone watch Richard and Judy last night. Made me see them in a different light. I have started watching Des and Mel this week much more fun.

Dizzy Lizzy 205090

Dizzy Lizzy 205090 Report 20 Jan 2005 18:41

What did they do last night that put you off? Liz

Juliana

Juliana Report 20 Jan 2005 18:41

what did they do to make you see them in a different light? Ju x

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Jan 2005 18:44

they seemed to be a lot harder than I thought. Maybe thats because they are in business. I will still watch them sometimes if anyone interesting is on their programme, but I like Des and his infectious laugh

Lucky

Lucky Report 20 Jan 2005 18:45

I think Richards always had a big ego, and it's true what one of them said. He couldn't do it without her. He is so smarmy and always browning nosing everybody, talk about make you cringe

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Jan 2005 18:47

They do need each other, and have been together quite a few years. I always think Judy dresses too old for her age. Anybody else think that.

Lily

Lily Report 20 Jan 2005 19:45

Yes, I watched the profile on Channel 5. I admire Judy the way in which she uses her intuition when interviewing someone, Richard seems to play devil's advocate. I think their popularity is waning somehow but I'm sure that Richard will blame Judy and no doubt ditch her for a younger model soon! His wife sees him 'warts an all' and his ego needs massaging, I would guess. See if I'm right, in next two years. Des & Mel, an odd combination but it seems to work. She is beautiful. I have no interest in Portillo though!! Smarmy b.......