General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mags & Strump

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bev

Bev Report 20 Jan 2005 19:47

just spoke to hubby, and we are on for the weekend of the 9th April. Strump, keep in touch re details, hotel bookings etc. Mags look forward to meeting Bev

Mags

Mags Report 20 Jan 2005 19:58

Excellent Bev! If you let me have your email address I will send details of accomodation available in Bristol as soon as I have typed the details! Then you and Strump can sort it out between you. Magsxx

Bev

Bev Report 20 Jan 2005 20:00

i think we are staying at the Holiday inn mags, strump says it is close for taxis etc. my E-mail is bevfarthing at hotamail etc. you know what i mean? Bev

Mags

Mags Report 20 Jan 2005 20:04

Ok - will send map instead so you can see where Parkway is in relation to hotel - I take it you won't be ducking off into town then for a bit of clubbing! Magsxx

Bev

Bev Report 20 Jan 2005 20:11

noooooooooooo mags we are not into clubbing be a day session then back to the hotel you could always jion us there after the pub shuts Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 20:22

Hi Bev, looking forward to meeting you. Mandy :)

Bev

Bev Report 20 Jan 2005 20:23

thanks Mandy me too hubby is all for it he couldn't understand why i thought he might object...............................men!!!!!!! Bev