General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

den and zoe again! nnnnnooooooo!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 20:27

yuk yuk yuk as if you would!

Red

Red Report 20 Jan 2005 20:28

I know, sick aint it.

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 20 Jan 2005 20:29

Caroline - they got caught - by Dennis :O

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 20:33

it was soooo wrong! i was screaming at zoe to get a grip! uh cant stop getting the shudders! and im on back shift tomorow so will miss it!

June

June Report 20 Jan 2005 20:35

I had to leave my dinner, it made me feel so sick! Whats the betting Den's had the snip anyway. June xx

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 20:36

aaahhh never thought of that little twist (so to speak!)

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 20:40

Oh no, can't believe I missed it! I was trying to be cultured and listen to a CD instead, but was obviously the wrong choice LOL! Mandy :)

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 20:41

oh mandy, listening to music is for when the isn't anything on tv. no time for culture when edners is on!

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Jan 2005 16:24

den got caught with his pants down !!!xxxx(:

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 21 Jan 2005 17:08

Had the same thought as June when Chrissie was talking to Den about wanting a baby, she said he had made sure that they didn't have one! So I think the letcherous old bugger has had the snip and just wanted to bed poor Zoe! Christine

BrianW

BrianW Report 21 Jan 2005 17:11

I really don't know why you lot watch it. My mother-in-law watches the lot, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, east Enders. We have to time phone calls between programmes. But she IS 83 All the plots are the same and repetitive, over dramatised and nothing like real life. And watching it takes up valuable genes research time!

Deanna

Deanna Report 21 Jan 2005 17:16

Bet you are right June I did'nt think of that! B&**%@@D!!!! I promised myself I'd stop watching because I cant handle the poor wee girls pain any more. It looks like I'm going to have to stay! We all will someone has to be there to shout at the tele. If you missed it watch the Sunday Omnibus. OMG what a piece of filth ! Deanna XXX