General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hoorah he's back at school

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 21 Jan 2005 13:07

My son went back to school today got my fingers crossed he behaves himself I got work for him yesterday to do and he sat and done it

Joan

Joan Report 21 Jan 2005 13:22

Very pleased for you Valerie! Its great that he settled and did the work set for him too. Mines 14 today, so I can expect good behavoiur for 24 hrs. or so as he will be the centre of attention! Tomorrow he is having his first mixed party of 22 boys and girls. Rather regretting that now as I lift rugs, hide Teddy, and school photos to protect his dignity! Hope you both enjoy a smooth weekend to calm the nerves! Take care, Joan.

Val

Val Report 21 Jan 2005 13:24

I have to go to my aunts in Kenilworth to put flowers on my other aunt's grave for my mum 1yr yesterday my dad was 6yrs gone yesterday so hope he will behave

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 21 Jan 2005 17:50

Hi Valerie, glad to hear things are a little better today. Mine wouldn't come out of school AGAIN today - 2nd day running! They had done a play of Cinderella in drama - he joined in, loves acting - and had to do pics of Cinders. He wanted to do the prince instead so had a tantrum. Then his table were 'team of the week' for the class. Teacher wouldn't give him a sticker cos he had been horrid! He threw his shoes across the room apparently. Lovely. Anyway, he is on the PS2 now, all quiet for the min. Daddy is home tomorrow - hooray!! - he's been away for 2 weeks. I'm going out for the day !!!!! Maz. XX

Val

Val Report 21 Jan 2005 18:39

I am glad mine is on PS2 quiet as well but John got in to a fight again with a boy in class John said he called him a Scottish B. but still should n't fight in school so had to sit with the teacher at break times and at lunch time at least he was not suspended again