General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jodi Jones Rest in Peace.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 21 Jan 2005 13:56

Luke Mitchell has at last been found guilty of Jodi's murder. I hope that she can now rest in peace. My heart goes out to her family who of course are pleased with the verdict but still have to go on without her.

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 21 Jan 2005 13:56

The judge, Lord Nimmo Smith, told Mitchell: "It is beyond any skill of mine to to look into the black depths of your mind. You have been convicted of a truly evil murder one of the most appalling crimes that any of us can remember...You must rightly be regarded as wicked." Shaz x

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Jan 2005 13:58

Shaz - the thing is - when it happened everyone KNEW it was that boy who had done it. Evil is the right word for him - as you say may young Jodi RIP

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 21 Jan 2005 14:07

Sheila, I wonder if charges will be now be brought against his mother for her part in the attempted cover up. Shaz x

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Jan 2005 14:16

I know - she more or less stage managed his tv appearances

Marie

Marie Report 21 Jan 2005 14:30

yes totaly agree with you two on this. And as you say shaz what kind of mother was she that did all she did to mislead everyone ??? I know a mother,s love knows no bound,s but as a mother myself, if I for one moment thought my son had commited any sort of vicious, crime towards anybody, I myself would make him go to the police. ???

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 21 Jan 2005 14:36

If she knew, and diliberately covered it up, his mother should be charged with perverting the course of justice.

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 22 Jan 2005 09:43

Ive missed most of the news this week so who is that they have charged...was it the boyfriend? Feel really ignorant but never have the tv on! Thanks Bev

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 22 Jan 2005 09:49

Just read it in the paper.....that is one sick individual and the safest place for everyone is to have him under lock and key! For my sins I didnt recognise the case but what I have just read is appalling