General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

talking of big ones..............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Jan 2005 16:11

kingsize snickers mars and twixes are being sold in my local co-op store.so no buying two bars to make up for itxxxx(:

Deanna

Deanna Report 21 Jan 2005 16:13

I thought you said KINGSIZED KNICKERS. I was half way out the door before they got sold out!!!! Deanna

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Jan 2005 16:14

LOL!!!!!xxxxx(:

Deanna

Deanna Report 21 Jan 2005 20:24

No one talking to us Lisa?:-(((( Deanna XX

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:11

big ones come on who likes them?xxxx(:

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 21:13

i LOVE the big ones

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 22 Jan 2005 21:21

HEY HO, LOL. Baz

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:22

just enough to chew on!!!xxxxx(:

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 21:24

But more than a mouthful is a waste and I`m always dissappointed when i go to get a big one and they have sold out...SIZE DOES MATTER LOL

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:25

kerry our local co-op do them.i thought they were banned?xxxxx(:

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 21:32

Hmmmm not sure then but the shops around here still do them...they better not stop or i`ll have 2 get 2 small ones to make up for the big one. xxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:34

kerry thast it.they thought they were ding us all a favour by gettin rid of them.but there is no law stopping us from buying two!!!xxxx(:

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 21:35

exactly well if they are stopping the big ones i best get chris to go down the shop for me and stock up. Why are they getting rid of them?

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 22 Jan 2005 21:36

Deanna! I thought it said Kingsized Knickers too! hehehe My brother asked a good question the other day... when was the last time you saw a Wispa in the shops? I keep looking but can't see them anywhere. Naomi x

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:36

the goverment stated that they were setting a bad example on the public by selling big ones.big size portionsxxxx(:

Abigail

Abigail Report 22 Jan 2005 21:36

Deanna, I read it exactly the same way as you and only realised when I read your message!!! Abigail

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 21:38

Well like we pointed out people that like the BIG ones are just going to end up buying two so surely thats worse. The Government GRRRRR, soon we`ll be all banned from leaving our homes cos its not safe and there will be a world with no chocolate as its unhealthy. Does that mean Maccy D`s are downsizing their meals too then??