General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what happened.......................

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 17:47

to saturday night TV. I remember when I was younger saturday night TV was great, Noel Edmounds house party, Gladiators,Don`t try this at home...to name a few and more recently Ant and Decs saturday night takeaway. Why is saturday night the crappiest TV night???

Christine2

Christine2 Report 22 Jan 2005 17:49

What about Casualty - Sea of Souls - Ultimate Force - Who wants to be a Millionaire:)))

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 22 Jan 2005 17:57

I agree Kerry, used to look forward to the telly on a Saturday night, years ago..........now it's drivel! Christine

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 17:59

i sit down for casualty then turn over for my fav ultimate force so i can drool over ross kemp and go to bed dreaming sweet dreams

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 18:01

must admit i do like ultimate force

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 18:03

theres no other to look at than ross kemp.i think he is gorgeous and the show is great.all those men in uniform!!!!i'm getting all excited now

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 18:09

lol...well hubby is army and im RAF so i see uniform all the time!!! you would love it where i work then!!

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 18:11

fireman are the latest craze.i love the uniform

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 18:14

hmmm did like fireman...very much into dpolice uniform at the moment, LOVE the bill and Phil Hunter :O) but also love tom cruise in his fighter jet outfit in Top Gun.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 22 Jan 2005 18:17

Best uniform has to be the white one Richard Gere wears in An Officer and A Gentleman! mmmmmmmm Kerry my brother is in the RAF too Christine

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 18:19

ok ok richard gere did look good, but tom cruise come on.lovemy bloke in his best dress....no1s...funnily enough he likes mine which is odd

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 18:21

i like backdraft with william baldwin and i use to like londons burning.that lucky girl from there who plays along side ross kemp.god i would love her job..we have a few nice firefighters in gloucester.i know quite a few of them

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 18:29

oh yeah clare...ooohh not to far from me and even closer to my mum

Deanna

Deanna Report 22 Jan 2005 19:22

Trying to make us buy their little BOXES, but theres only repeats on them !! Deanna

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 22 Jan 2005 19:42

Was going to go out tonight with my mum, because my hubby is on nights, but have had migraine all day. Think that I will watch Sea of Souls, love the programme and normally tape it. I think that it's the last one this weekend though. Maggy