General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

had far too much to eat for my dinner!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 22 Jan 2005 18:52

my gran just made us a fab dinner and am feeling v full, how are you all tonight?

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 22 Jan 2005 18:57

iv just had a curry but it was way to hot so i cudnt eat it all lol

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 22 Jan 2005 18:58

You bad girl Alison :O Get straight over to the Weight Loss thread NOW!! LOL Anne in Kent

Anne

Anne Report 22 Jan 2005 18:59

I just had a crappy kebab, l was going to have to have fish but forgot to get it out of the freezer, too busy on here lol

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 22 Jan 2005 19:01

sorry, not allowed to diet, my sister is getting married in april and as im already thiner than her she insists that i keep eatting!

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 19:01

i've just had curry so i'm feeling rather warm at the mo

Deanna

Deanna Report 22 Jan 2005 19:27

Alison please dont worry, my eldest daughter says if you drink a DIET COKE it cancels out the calories ! :-))))) Deanna

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 22 Jan 2005 19:38

i'll have water and that is odviously going to wipe out all of todays chocs etc!!!

Deanna

Deanna Report 22 Jan 2005 19:59

Wont work Alison.....gotta be diet coke !!!!! Deanna XXX