General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

all time favorite song..............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 20:56

i absolutely love invisible touch by phil collinsxxxx(;

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 22 Jan 2005 21:05

Has to be UB40 singing `Can`t Help Falling In Love With You` As played at our wedding. Baz

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:06

AHHH!!!!!xxxxx(:

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 22 Jan 2005 21:16

Between two I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing......Aerosmith Maybe This Time........Liza Minnelli Christine

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:17

i also like dancing on the ceiling by lional richie.xxxx(:

Kerry

Kerry Report 22 Jan 2005 21:23

marvin gaye- heard it on the grapevine It was the song that was playing when our son was born. Will NEVER forget it and what it means to me. Kerry

Red

Red Report 22 Jan 2005 21:28

Reflex, by Duran Duran. Always remember the school discos when i hear that.

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:28

i remember the meat loaf song which my husband played over and over again.modern girl.which the lyrics went.OH SO BEAUTIFUL MISS AMERICA MARRIED MR RIGHT.HAD ALITTLE BABY GIRL BORN ON A STORMY NIGHT.which my daughter was.even though i am not american.but i did marry mr right.and as meatloafs states in another song.TWO OUTTA THREE AIN'T BAD!!!!!xxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:42

and me phillipa.in my eraxxxxx(:

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 22 Jan 2005 22:24

On of my all time favourites has to be Imagine by John Lennon, for no other reason but that I love the song. Maggy

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jan 2005 22:33

I don't have one particular favourite, but I have a few 'special' ones: Perfect Day by Lou Reed - gave a copy of this to my brother on the day we first met face to face; Can You Feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King - happy memories of a lovely family holiday last year; Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? Mandy :)