General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just wanted to share with you........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 22 Jan 2005 21:47

.......I've just had my first two deliveries as a student midwife - hands on!!!! Both boys, one was 8lb 12 and the other 9lb 9!!. Both are very handsome and are going to break some hearts when older. Julie (who hasn't stopped smiling since)

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Jan 2005 21:48

how was it julie?xxxxx(:

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 22 Jan 2005 21:48

Thats magic! i feel compeled to song the circle of life! lol!

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 22 Jan 2005 21:49

Congtatulations Julie, must have been a wonderful experience. Christine

Sue

Sue Report 22 Jan 2005 21:50

WOW Julie! Midwives do a really great job, I'm still friends with two that delivered my kids 28, 24 and 20 years ago! Well done! Sue xx

Julie

Julie Report 22 Jan 2005 21:53

Lisa, First one was just OMG I'm doing this! & 2nd one I took more notice of what was going on and what had to done. I felt very priviledged and humbled to be part of a very intimate time in the couples lives. The father of the first boy was so chuffed he whooped with joy and that choked me up. Julie

Abigail

Abigail Report 22 Jan 2005 22:01

Congratulations Julie, there is nothing like it is there? The beginning of a brilliant vocation! Abigail