General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

IS EVERYONE OUT GETTING DRUNK TONITE?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 23:44

where is everyone tonite?all partying or at the pub?lucky sods!!i want someone to talk to

Red

Red Report 22 Jan 2005 23:48

Hi Clare not out but aving a drink at ome. Got no kids tonite, both staying at their nans, other half working, should be out but saving 4 my wedding, so got a bottle at ome.

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 23:57

we can all have a drink together then

Joan Palmer

Joan Palmer Report 22 Jan 2005 23:59

I'm here as well, flitting backwards and forwards. Wondering why there are so many strange things happening on here over the past few days. Joan x

Red

Red Report 23 Jan 2005 00:03

The strange things r probably 2 do with us drinkers. What we all drinking anyway?

Bev

Bev Report 23 Jan 2005 00:05

Home alone with bottle of wine Strump is probably playing with her new toy lol Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Jan 2005 00:07

I'm not, I'm at work !! Been here about 90 mins, going to be here all night.

Red

Red Report 23 Jan 2005 00:08

Wat do you do Paul, shall i av adrink 4 you?

Anna

Anna Report 23 Jan 2005 00:08

I wish i was at the pub lol.Im at home with a glass of Vodka and coke.Little one wanted me to stay home lol Anna :-)

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 23 Jan 2005 00:20

No, there are a few of us sipping sherry on the Film thread. Very civilised....... NOT

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Jan 2005 00:21

Philippa - I work in IT Oddly enough I'm doing some work for a brewery tonight !

Abigail

Abigail Report 23 Jan 2005 00:21

Yes, I am in front of the computer with my Rainbow Snake - a red from Oz I hasten to add! Abigail

Red

Red Report 23 Jan 2005 00:23

Do u get samples Paul, if not, y not its sat nite,

Bev

Bev Report 23 Jan 2005 00:24

Abigail could you clarify please? is that a Red snake from oz or a red wine from oz??? ta Bev