General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Free Me....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 23 Jan 2005 10:49

Says Yorkshire Ripper!!! Peter Sutcliffe has ended his 25yr silence by sending a letter of appeal to the Home Office! He has made a case for his release by saying he "deserves freedom because he is not been treated for mental illness and has not commited a crime for 25 years"!!

Bob

Bob Report 23 Jan 2005 10:52

I would agree he should be set free. The state should provide any materials required, razor blades , poison, rope etc. it should be his choice. Bob

June

June Report 23 Jan 2005 10:53

I think he should stay where he is, he wouldn't last 5 minutes on the outside. June

badger

badger Report 23 Jan 2005 11:17

They should send this man to Holloway prison ,put him in a cell with the women prisoners and let them mete out the justice he deserves.Fred.ptfg.

June

June Report 23 Jan 2005 11:21

Fred, I'm biting my tongue! June xx

Anne

Anne Report 23 Jan 2005 11:26

The bleeding hearts probably would given half the chance, free him, present him with a whole new identity complete with bank account, nice new house, car, dog and send him amongst us.

Kerry

Kerry Report 23 Jan 2005 11:53

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO....i agrre with what was said earlier he`ll probably be given a new identity, and who will pay for it........... us

Yvette

Yvette Report 23 Jan 2005 13:10

Bob I so love your reply......if only they would! I remember very well the terror on the streets before he was caught, its absolute madness if they even consider letting him out, as for 25 years of no killing.........give me strength!!!!he will be asking for a b****y medal next!!!!!!!!! Yvette (I am now off to sit in a dark room and calm down, lol)

Jayne

Jayne Report 23 Jan 2005 13:50

The real YORKSHIRE RIPPER take a look at the website www.yorkshireripper.co.uk it claims he was a copy cat killer and not the real ripper apparently sutcliffe is blood type o the real ripper was blood b .Sutcliffe is a evil ******* and should be locked up for ever its a facinating insight into the ripper enquiry.

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 23 Jan 2005 13:54

Well, that makes it alright then. He hasn't committed a crime for 25 years. He may commit another one if he's released, but hey - he's been a good boy for 25 years. Poor thing, my heart bleeds. And yes, I am being sarcastic; I hope he rots in hell.

Christine2

Christine2 Report 23 Jan 2005 13:56

I wonder if they are still looking for the other one with blood type b ?

June

June Report 23 Jan 2005 16:45

The ripper is right he hasn't committed a crime for 25 years has it not occured to him or the powers to be that that's because he's been locked up for the last 25 years, so if they let him out he'll commit again as he seem's to have missed it by saying what he has.

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 23 Jan 2005 17:22

Thats the first thing that crossed my mind June! Bev

Janette

Janette Report 23 Jan 2005 17:28

Let the Ba----- out and then put him in a locked room with all the mums,dads children and family of his victims. Bet he screams to go back in very quickly Jan

June

June Report 23 Jan 2005 17:32

Bev; glad i'm not the only person that picked up on it bet you the goverment twit that lets him out doesn't though all they seem to think of is emptying the prisons of the really bad criminals and filling them up with petty criminals ie; old people who don't pay their concil tax, parents who's kid's skip school of which most parents don't know their kids are doing it granted some parents don't send their kid's to school, and people who haven't paid fines we all know that if you work the court can make an attachment of earnings which means it's deducted straight from them each week/month how ever your paid before yuo get them.