General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Do you remember Anneka Rice and Treasure Hunt?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 23 Jan 2005 11:04

We used to watch it every week to find ideas for new places to visit. Heather

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 23 Jan 2005 11:08

I remember treasure hunt - didn't Annabel Croft take over from Anneka? Liz

June

June Report 23 Jan 2005 11:12

Yes Liz, she did, I didn't watch it every week but did enjoy it, a bit of seeing new places and funny too, June xx

Heather

Heather Report 23 Jan 2005 11:16

I remember the bit at Warwick Castle where there is a room set out with waxwork figures to look like a houseparty, I think the clue was on the waiter's tray and the waiter was a real person.........or did I imagine it? Heather

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 23 Jan 2005 11:18

June Great scenery/places - and like you, never used to watch every week. What was that programme that Anneka went on to do - some sort of programme doing things for charity? Liz

June

June Report 23 Jan 2005 11:20

Does anyone know where Annaka is now? June xx

Rosalind in Madeira

Rosalind in Madeira Report 23 Jan 2005 12:51

No Heather you didn't imagine it. I went a few years later and that Butler nearly caught me out. Ros

Harry

Harry Report 23 Jan 2005 14:17

Yes, I remember it - with horror.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 23 Jan 2005 14:19

I think Anneka is an artist now.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 23 Jan 2005 17:39

She went on to do Challenge Anneka. used to like treasure hunt and trying to guess where they were. with Lindsey doing the map. Ann Glos

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 23 Jan 2005 19:45

David, YOU, ME, and the Cameraman.LOL

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 23 Jan 2005 20:22

Watched it weekly and really enjoyed it.....never enjoyed it after the new girl started so I stopped watching. V.

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 23 Jan 2005 20:23

yeh we had to wacth it every time it was on my dad said she had a great bum he was an addict to it