General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BEZ BIG BROTHER WINNER 2005

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

tinkers

tinkers Report 23 Jan 2005 21:33

Iwanted kensie to win lol

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 23 Jan 2005 21:38

Would have liked Brigitte to win but not really followed it this year. Christine

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 23 Jan 2005 21:38

hiya ann thanks for that x

tinkers

tinkers Report 23 Jan 2005 21:40

ok lol

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 23 Jan 2005 21:45

Whatr a shame. The sulky moaner didn't deserve it. Wanted Brigitte to win, I really felt she showed a different side to what we hear about in the papers. Naomi x

tinkers

tinkers Report 23 Jan 2005 22:30

y

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 24 Jan 2005 16:33

Don't believe the result. I texted for Kenzie - local boy - straight after Brigitte was evicted. Got a message back at about 11pm to say that voting was closed!!!! There's no way that Bez should've won it - I think its all to do with claims of betting scams. Even Davina seemed embarassed to say he had won. Maz. XX