General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

blue monday...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 24 Jan 2005 08:41

they reckon on this date 24th january(monday) it's supposed to be the most depressing day for everyone.are you depressed or fed up today.i'm just depressed as i have to go to workxxxxx):

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 24 Jan 2005 09:13

No I am happy and bright and optomistic.Quite looking forward to getting on with the day. Rose

Deanna

Deanna Report 24 Jan 2005 10:45

Dont DRAG ME DOWN, I feel great today. My son will not be too great., hes having that tooth out this afternoon. Deanna :-((((

Margaret

Margaret Report 24 Jan 2005 10:48

Acording to a poll on the telivision this morning they say it is the weather that makes us so depressed Margaret

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 24 Jan 2005 12:45

"Blue Monday" New Order How does it feel to treat me like you do? When you've your hands upon me And told me who you are I thought I was mistaken I thought I heard your words Tell me, how do I feel Tell me now, How do I feel Those who came before me Lived through their vocations From the past until completion They'll turn away no more And I still find it so hard To say what I need to say But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me Just how I should feel today I see a ship in the harbor I can and shall obey But if it wasn't for your misfortune I'd be a heavenly person today And I thought I was mistaken And I thought I heard you speak Tell me how do I feel Tell me now, how should I feel Now I stand here waiting... I thought I told you to leave me While I walked down to the beach Tell me how does it feel When your heart grows cold

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 24 Jan 2005 12:45

sorry couldnt resist lol E x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 24 Jan 2005 12:53

NOPE I AM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 24 Jan 2005 15:16

well are we HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!xxxxx(:

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 24 Jan 2005 15:54

I'll be happy in just over an hour when i'm on my way home from work! Jack x

Bec

Bec Report 24 Jan 2005 15:57

I'm in a bad mood The sky has gone a funny sludgy colour but there's no snow and I want a boyfriend :-(