General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ATTENTION OF BOB FROM WORCESTERSHIRE.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rupert

Rupert Report 24 Jan 2005 10:50

The following has been deleted by myself from the original thread Bring Back Hanging. The original wasput on the boards this morning by myself but I feel it merits a position more conspicuous thanI gave it. "I think that all of us who put forward views on hanging( and other matters) owe Bob from Worcestershire a big thank you for creating a terrific debate on what is probably and will always be a controversial subject. In my opinion each and every contributor gleaned a valuable lesson from the opinions of the other participants, even though we may have to agree to disagree with each others views." Thank you very much Bob. Rupert Bear. Linda from Bolton wrote. "Rupert I agree, have read all the replies and enjoyed doing so even if I have'nt added myself and lots of others must have done the same."

helenbell

helenbell Report 24 Jan 2005 12:34

I added my 2d worth, but it was a good debate its good to have varying oppinions, i now have changed my views slightly, as i have been able to think about the issues raised so thankyou Bob Helenxx