General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Now I know I've made it!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 24 Jan 2005 12:46

Three people listing me on the A-Z of GR members! woohoo

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 24 Jan 2005 12:52

I only got mentioned cos I was taking part! lol Naomi - glad to see it was you with a bun in the oven. I would have been very embarassed if I'd got that wrong! lol

valinkent

valinkent Report 24 Jan 2005 12:52

Hi Naomi Lovely to have met you on Saturday, What do you mean by A-Z of GC Members ????? Val

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 24 Jan 2005 12:53

hehe Jeanette! Prolem is I'm only 3 months so at a horrible stage where starting to pop and not fit into jeans and just look like I enjoyed Christmas a bit too much! lol

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 24 Jan 2005 12:55

Well at least you won't have to join us on the weight loss thread you lucky devil! lol

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 24 Jan 2005 12:56

Hi Val, It was good to meet you too! Certainly game me a lugh with "Stump". The A-Z of GR members was a thread on here with people listing everyone. Got quite excited seeing my name down three times! Naomi x

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 24 Jan 2005 12:58

I'm not speaking to any of you. I'm sulking in a corner and keeping my ancestry sub to myself. And all my census discs and all the reference books and my vast knowledge of all things genealogical. *sucks thumb* Gwynne

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 24 Jan 2005 13:00

Don't be like that.. If I'd have known about the thread whenit started I'd have put you on. Honest!!

valinkent

valinkent Report 24 Jan 2005 13:01

Sorry i spelt your name wrong Naomi but i have put it right . We did have a good laugh did,nt we . Val x

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 24 Jan 2005 13:19

No worries Val, Most people say it or spell it wrong so I'm used to it! lol Naomi x

Bec

Bec Report 24 Jan 2005 14:30

Noone put me on the thread either :-( Becx <howling with hurt>

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 24 Jan 2005 14:34

Nor me, is it cos im so quiet :-)

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 24 Jan 2005 16:16

I didn't make it either. never mind. sob. Jack x

Bec

Bec Report 24 Jan 2005 16:17

Thank you Linda - I forgive you Please tell everyone else I'm STILL ignoring them. becx