General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sorry - it's me asking for help again!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine2

Christine2 Report 24 Jan 2005 17:07

I have put a message on the tips board but I wondered if any of you on here had any ideas please as so far I haven't had a reply and I wonder if I have worded it badly?. Chrissie x

Deanna

Deanna Report 24 Jan 2005 17:09

You'll get one. I got alot of help the other night from a lovely lady. Deanna

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 24 Jan 2005 17:10

Chrissie,i can't help with your question but it makes sense to me, hope you manage to find out

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 24 Jan 2005 17:11

Hi Chrissy Sorry didn't see that one! Do you want to give us some info so we can have a look at the census page? Jeanette x

Christine2

Christine2 Report 24 Jan 2005 17:17

Thanks all. Jeanette, I have found a Clara Hall aged 18 living in Bristol as a chambermaid. Any help much appreciated. Chrissie x

~

~ Report 24 Jan 2005 17:25

Chrissie, I'm not from Bristol, but it might be that Clara was born in St Phillips Parish. I've just done a google and there is a St Phillips in Bristol BS2. I'm probably not helping, but is it possible your rellie is from Bristol ? Dave

Christine2

Christine2 Report 24 Jan 2005 17:29

David Thank you. It isn't my rellie actually, it's someone's that I have been trying to help. Their rellie came from Richmond so the one I have found in Bristol is probably the wrong one then if there is a St Phillips in Bristol. Thanks for that information:)) I was just hoping that there might be a St Phillips borough in Richmond - I'm getting desperate,can you tell :))) Chrissie

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 24 Jan 2005 17:39

Chrissie Have put a reply on the other thread Jeanette x

Christine2

Christine2 Report 24 Jan 2005 18:10

Thanks Jeanette - have just spent ages trying to put a reply on - keep getting thrown off and I have got to cook the dinner now:)) Thanks for all your help:)) Chrissie x

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jan 2005 19:30

Hi Chrissie! Here's some help with your chambermaid - you can borrow my feather duster! LoL CB >|< X

Christine2

Christine2 Report 24 Jan 2005 20:29

Hi Maureen My problem has been solved now but just just had to reply to you to say - Thanks a bunch :)))))))))))))))))) Chrissie x