General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THE UNIVERSITY OF LIFE FOR MEN.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerry

Kerry Report 24 Jan 2005 20:18

A new two year degree is being offered at LIFE UNIVERSITY that many of you should be interested in: BECOMING A REAL MAN. That's right, in just six terms you, too, can be a real man, as well as earn a degree. Please take a moment to look over the program outline. FIRST YEAR Autumn Schedule MEN 101 Combating Stupidity MEN 102 You, Too, Can Do Housework MEN 103 PMS - Learn When To Keep Your Mouth Shut MEN 104 We Do Not Want Sleazy Underthings For Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc. Winter Schedule MEN 110 Wonderful Laundry Techniques MEN 111 Understanding The Female Response to Getting In At 4AM MEN 112 Parenting: It Doesn't End With Conception EAT 100 Get A Life, Learn To Cook ECON 001A What's Hers Is Hers Spring Schedule MEN 120 How NOT To Act Like An Asshole When You're Wrong MEN 121 Understanding Your Incompetence MEN 122 YOU, The Weaker Sex MEN 123 Reasons To Give Flowers ECON 001B What's Yours Is Half Hers (Must Pass ECON 001A) SECOND YEAR Autumn Schedule SEX 101 You CAN Fall Asleep Without It SEX 102 Morning Dilemma: If It's Awake, Take a Shower MEN 201 How To Stay Awake After Sex MEN 202 How To Put The Toilet Seat Down ELECTIVE (See Electives Below) Winter Schedule MEN 210 The Remote Control: Overcoming Your Dependency MEN 211 How Not To Act Younger Than Your Children MEN 212 You, Too, Can Be A Designated Driver MEN 213 Honest - You Don't Look Like Tom Cruise - Especially Naked MEN 230A Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important (1) Spring Schedule MEN 220 Omitting @&*%$#* From Your Vocabulary (Pass/Fail Only) MEN 221 Fluffing The Blanket After Farting Is Not Necessary MEN 222 Real Men Ask For Directions MEN 223 Thirty Minutes of Begging Is NOT Considered Foreplay MEN 230B Her Birthdays And Anniversaries Are Important (2) Course Electives EAT 101 Cooking With Quiche EAT 102 Utilization of Eating Utensils EAT 103 Burping And Belching Discreetly MEN 231 Mother-in-Law MEN 232 Appear To Be Listening MEN 233 Just Say, Yes Dear ECON 001C Cheaper To Keep Her (Must Pass ECON 001B)

Malc /GG and Jackie

Malc /GG and Jackie Report 24 Jan 2005 20:22

Weelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll You obviusly havnt met me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had real hard school......some men have so dont tar us with the same brush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malc first time in nearly 2 years a member been annoyed.

Kerry

Kerry Report 24 Jan 2005 20:44

Malc you can be annoyed at me...i didnt mean any offence and alot of people including men haven`t taken this seriously...it`s a laugh.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Jan 2005 22:17

Go on Malc, it is really quite funny. I take it you are the exception to all the rules? Ann Glos

Sue from Wakefield

Sue from Wakefield Report 24 Jan 2005 22:34

Showed my Hubby this, Where/when can I sign him up?? Brill Sue xx

Kerry

Kerry Report 25 Jan 2005 11:49

send him my way sue

Kerry

Kerry Report 26 Jan 2005 12:49

nudged for carol

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 26 Jan 2005 13:51

Is this course offered as distance learning? My other half could do with covering a few modules!! Jack x

Merlin

Merlin Report 26 Jan 2005 13:59

Kerry,I liked you thread,It was hilarious,However,There are two things in life I hate, One is"Cheeky Kids"and Two "Bad Beer" So behave yourself, But keep posting Funnies.Hal.

June

June Report 27 Jan 2005 04:36

nudge

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 27 Jan 2005 05:05

First time Iv'e seen this,and I think this thread is absolutely hilarious.LOL I have copied and pasted this, and sent it to my daughters. They will frame it... lol...and knowing my eldest girl, she will put it in her husbands lunch box.PSML. Love it. Tony Oz.

June

June Report 27 Jan 2005 05:18

Tony, I lol when i read it thats why i nudged it thought a few more should have a laugh as well