General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I've written loads of emails to possible contacts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aileen

Aileen Report 25 Jan 2005 12:47

Well I've finshed my typing-fest and am just hoping I get some replies to the many emails I've sent. Have been away from things for a few months now but have come back with vengeance in the hope I make some progress with my BOOM family. Hope you are all getting on well with your research! Love Aileenx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 25 Jan 2005 12:47

Good luck sweetie!

Juliana

Juliana Report 25 Jan 2005 12:49

i did exactly the same thing yesterday Aileen - it makes me so nervous and excited every time I turn my computer on, to see if Ive had a response!!! Have linked with definate rellies from the site, just hoping some of the others will start to come too!!! good luck xxxx

Juliana

Juliana Report 25 Jan 2005 13:09

well, so far had one reply, boo hoo!! x

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 25 Jan 2005 14:05

I wish someone would contact me. :-( I would reply too. Jacky

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 25 Jan 2005 18:18

Hi Aileen, how are you??!! Are you coming to the meet on 12th Feb in Victoria, it will be great fun! Maz. XX

June

June Report 25 Jan 2005 18:21

Aileen, I hope you get favourable replies, have you made a note of those you have contacted. June xx

kaz

kaz Report 25 Jan 2005 18:27

Good luck in your search, hope you get the replies you are looking for! kaz