General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What Colours suit You Best?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fairy

Fairy Report 26 Jan 2005 16:19

What colouring are you and what colours are you happy wearing? Ok, I own up I've just been reading the Trinny and Susannah book I got for Christmas! Jo.

Lisa

Lisa Report 26 Jan 2005 16:22

i would say red as i have very dark hair and eyesxxxx(:

Emma

Emma Report 26 Jan 2005 16:26

I'm always told white looks best on me. Don't know if T&S would agree. I'm cool skinned, green eyes and usually deep red hair.

Anne

Anne Report 26 Jan 2005 16:32

I don't know what suits me best, but l can't wear cream it drains all the colour out of me.

Fairy

Fairy Report 26 Jan 2005 16:34

I love purple, pinks and greens. I hate grey, loathe navy blue and never wear black. I've got dark brown hair and brown eyes. Jo.

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jan 2005 16:40

Most colours, but not navy blue (which I hate anyway) and I don't like sludgy, olivey greens. I've got light brown hair, brown eyes and yellowy skin that tans easily. Mostly, I wear black, red or purple in the winter and anything goes in summer, although pale colours don't look too good, as I'm so big. CB >|< X

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 26 Jan 2005 16:45

I like blue - prefer pale blues and denim, also black, plummy shades and pinks. Orange doesn't suit me, or those acidy yellows and greens, I'm dark haired but fair skinned.

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 26 Jan 2005 16:53

im not sure what suit's me i have fair hair pale skin & blue eyes someone please let me know

Fairy

Fairy Report 26 Jan 2005 18:08

From one Joanne to another:- I love turquoise blues on people of your colouring. I always think blue on people with blue eyes and green with green eyes. Really shows their eye colour at it's best. Jo.

Margaret

Margaret Report 26 Jan 2005 18:36

Black, black and more black. Colouring: mousey going grey, with hazel eyes, and fading freckles. Maggie

Clare

Clare Report 26 Jan 2005 18:37

black as it makes me look thinner!!!!

Bec

Bec Report 26 Jan 2005 18:38

Have no idea, I have olive skin, dark brown eyes and black hair.... I wear a lot of black and pink! becx

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jan 2005 18:44

pink, red and purple (though not all at once) also forest green. Anything bright really. And I don't give a t*ss what T & S think of it, I think they both look ghastly! nell

Karen

Karen Report 26 Jan 2005 21:18

I'm a redhead with blue eyes (which apparently is very unusual as most redheads have green eyes) :-) I wear mostly autumn colours - browns, stone, Khaki, gold - but not bright gold and greys. A fellow redhead encouraged me to wear turquise/ice blue a few years ago which does suit me with my blue eyes and its nice to have some colour in my wardrobe as "girlie pastel" colours dont suit me, I'm a nightmare when it comes to clothes hunting as not only do lots of colours not suit me I'm also vertically challenged - I'm only 5ft tall :-) Karen