General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What is your LIFE ambition?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 26 Jan 2005 18:24

What do you REALLY, REALLY want to achieve in your life-time?

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 26 Jan 2005 18:26

This blinking family tree!!!!! Linda x

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 26 Jan 2005 18:26

See a ghost

Kerry

Kerry Report 26 Jan 2005 18:27

Ummm, I think I`ve fulfilled my life ambition. I wanted to be a mother and with a son of 4months old, that ambition has been fulfilled and I`m loving every minute of it...my next Ambition would be to get in touch with my half brother, who I have never met(Dad had an affair before my mum had my brother and a child was the result!) and to find my Elusive grandfather..xxx

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 26 Jan 2005 18:31

Me too David!

Rupert

Rupert Report 26 Jan 2005 18:33

I think at this stage in my life it would be to find my elusive great grandma.She has eluded me for far too long. Rupert Bear.

Bec

Bec Report 26 Jan 2005 18:37

To be happy! Simple as that :-) becx

Fairy

Fairy Report 26 Jan 2005 19:07

I wanted four children, to live in the country, have no money worries, to travel round the world. Learn two languages, be a dancer and have a proper career. I've done none of those things. Jo.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 26 Jan 2005 19:09

i wanted to b a mother and i am job done :-)

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 26 Jan 2005 19:09

I'm not sure...:-S Lucia

Lisa

Lisa Report 26 Jan 2005 19:46

to be a good person,to be well liked and missed when i have gonexxxxx(:

Andy

Andy Report 26 Jan 2005 20:28

Er, at the moment, to try and decide what the hell it is.

Andy

Andy Report 26 Jan 2005 20:30

Its varied over the years. When I was single I wanted to be married and have kids. When I was working I wanted to be retired. But now I would like grand children before I'm too old to enjoy them, I'd like to get the bloody hip operation done so I could get back on my motorbike. But really just to be able to live life to the full.

Fran

Fran Report 26 Jan 2005 20:36

Strump..Go for it...I was 40 when I made the first of my 3 solo jumps....... Fran

Limara

Limara Report 26 Jan 2005 20:38

other than becomin a singer (went out of window wen kids arrived) i think my life ambition would have to be ..... being the best possible role model for my girls and not just to be their mother but also their best friend. me and my mum dint get off to a great start but we r closer than ever now and just want my children to love and respect me as much as i do my mum.. love yaxxx limmie xxx

Joy

Joy Report 26 Jan 2005 22:32

... to make others happy and be happy myself. :) Joy

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 26 Jan 2005 22:43

To celebrate my next birthday. Len