General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

women are your men jealous.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 26 Jan 2005 20:31

of you wolfwhistling out of the window at men or eyeing up their particulersx

Clare

Clare Report 26 Jan 2005 20:33

you should read my reply on the women getting jealous of their me.i'm queen wolfwhistler out the window!i do it to annoy my hubby when he looks at women.

Andy

Andy Report 26 Jan 2005 20:34

Tit for tat Lisa! I've no objection to my wife eyeing up other men - even at the age of 54 she does! We both trust each other implicitly - now!

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 26 Jan 2005 20:34

Cant say that I do either of those things babe, but No! my hubby is not the jealous type and neither am I!! We have complete trust between us, so we dont need the green eyed monster to spoil things for us!! Maz x

Lisa

Lisa Report 26 Jan 2005 20:36

thats why i put it up claire just for youxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 26 Jan 2005 20:36

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 26 Jan 2005 20:38

i can have the green eyed monster come out of me sometimes.but i had a lot of grief in the past which unfortuntly effects my relationship now.i try not to be like that but it's hardxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 26 Jan 2005 20:40

he loves you daisy.it's a fear of losing someone when people get that i should know.but it could drive them away which i realise nowxxxx(:

Clare

Clare Report 26 Jan 2005 20:44

i'm not a green eyed monster i like to have a laugh.