General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my message thingy is stuck!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Jan 2005 13:27

the message thing on the top left tells me i got one message and then when i go to it there arent any!! thing is winding me up and making me believe i got a friend!! boo!

~¤§ Lara Linga Longa §¤~

~¤§ Lara Linga Longa §¤~ Report 28 Jan 2005 13:31

Paul I will send you a message and unstick your thingy LOL Laraine

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Jan 2005 13:33

someone already tried to unstick my thingy but then their thingy got stuck as well!! it was all just a big mess! lol!

Bec

Bec Report 28 Jan 2005 13:34

Is it working now?

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 28 Jan 2005 13:35

Me sent you a message babe trying to help cos felt sorry for you!! :O)

~¤§ Lara Linga Longa §¤~

~¤§ Lara Linga Longa §¤~ Report 28 Jan 2005 13:38

Oh no guess what happened??? lol got to go to bed Paul its 12:39am here and been watching the tennis Lleyton Hewitt just thumped Andy Roddick so Australia has some one in the final of the Australian Open first time for years, good Luck with your thingy hope it will be ok tomorrow Love Laraine

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Jan 2005 13:40

thanks for the help! still stuck though!! lol! x

Bec

Bec Report 28 Jan 2005 13:41

PAUL'S BROKEN HIS MESSAGE THINGY!!! Well done Paul! lol becx

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Jan 2005 14:50

paul it might have been me.i have emailed you twice to see if you are alrightxxxxx(: