General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

thank god sons home

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 28 Jan 2005 20:50

14 year old just come home and said kids his age with knives and weapons came into the area tonight, police are out anyway and aware but cant find the kids! i just called um to say and the women said on phone shell let police know , theres girls too in these gangs, frightnin

*Tracy

*Tracy Report 28 Jan 2005 20:54

hi Julie know the feeling we have the same problem in our area, where are you Tracy

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 28 Jan 2005 21:03

we live in newport gwent, son and his mates are a good bunch of lads, and i know most people say that, but seriously, they always walk away from trouble and only interested in footy, but a bunch of kids from ruffer end of town have come in the area and the police obviously knew it was going to happen he knows if his mates and him want to come in they can, i dont mind having house full. daughters friends have always been welcome too

*Tracy

*Tracy Report 28 Jan 2005 21:05

hope its sorted out soon julie and you have a peacfull night Tracy