General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

So who's meeting for Coffee Tomorrow at Bracknell?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 29 Jan 2005 12:08

Is anyone going and would like to meet up for a coffee (that's if you can get a seat!!) at bout 1pm or there abouts. Kim

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 29 Jan 2005 12:11

hiya kim hubby is taking me to bracknell tomorrow..yippeeeee i am meeting sarah cuenca but yet to arrange a time lol it would be great to meet you. if i tell sarah 1pm would you mind susie

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 29 Jan 2005 12:15

Of course I don't mind. The more the merrier. Kim

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 29 Jan 2005 12:17

thats great then kim just one question....ummmm...how will we know each other lol susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jan 2005 12:36

you will recognise susie - by her laughter lol

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 29 Jan 2005 12:51

Oh dear Sheila That means the both of us will be recognised then!! lol Susie, I have stuck a photo on GCphoto page, but tomorrow I will be wearing warming clothing, glasses and hopefully coffee in hand not a glass of wine! Kim

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 29 Jan 2005 12:55

kim, lol snap!!! lol i am on the foto page aswell. its in the bucks meet one. do you mean to say ive gotta bring me own wine lol susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Jan 2005 14:52

I will be wearing my Grampa Jim badge from the London meet.

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 29 Jan 2005 14:54

hey jim thats an idea ive got mine from the bucks meet me and sarah are meeting at the bucks fhs at 1 so we will then go to the coffee shop is that ok lol susie

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 29 Jan 2005 18:38

Susie, Can't find the Buck's Meet' photo's, so checked wardrobe! Denim jacket and jeans, with pink knitted cowl neck jumper, you can spot me a mile off as jumper sleeves are a lot longer than jacket!!!! lol Jim, Will be good to see you again, but please can you call me Kim tomorrow and not M'am!! lol Look forward to seeing you guy's. Kim :-))

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 29 Jan 2005 18:42

kim i will be wearing jeans and a grey suede jacket,although my daughter thinks its blue lol my hair is dark and it will be held up with one of them comb thingies lol it will be great to meet you and hubby is looking forward to meeting grampa again lol susie

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 29 Jan 2005 18:55

AWW Kim Wish I could come : (((( but just a bit too far away never mind have a coffee for me too. Ann

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 29 Jan 2005 20:01

Ann, How dare you use distance as an excuse!!! lol Hopefully pick up some disc's I need, as know what I want this time!! Can't wait to see you again, love to you & Hubby Kim x