General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

most haunted

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 29 Jan 2005 15:41

It is the Most Haunted weekend tonight at 9pm

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 29 Jan 2005 15:48

i just checked and yes it is this weekend karen

Val

Val Report 29 Jan 2005 15:50

I just thought remind everyone as it is a good program

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 29 Jan 2005 15:52

yes love cant wait for new series karen p.s went to beaulieu

Val

Val Report 29 Jan 2005 15:59

I would love to go there I also would love to go to a live Most Haunted Live

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 29 Jan 2005 16:00

shame its on weekends as hubby takes over tv , he works all week and thinks he should watch nothing but sport on weekends

Val

Val Report 29 Jan 2005 16:03

It is usually on a Tuesday night or even check FTN channel during week

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 29 Jan 2005 16:50

What should I do tonight, should I stay in and watch it or go out and tape it? Decisions....... Glad that you have reminded me though! Maggy

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 29 Jan 2005 16:57

No chance of me seeing it either due to hubby being in. He thinks it's all a load of clap trap! lol Jeanette x

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 29 Jan 2005 17:28

I'm ok tonight Jeanette, my hubby is on nights!

Val

Val Report 29 Jan 2005 19:25

My husband thinks it is rubbish but he lets me watch it

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 29 Jan 2005 19:58

So who's going to play the "Most Haunted" game? If you're not familiar with the game it goes like this; As the programme starts you pour yourself a large beverage. You can ONLY take a swig if the following happens 1) Yvette screams 2) Yvette swears or blasphemes 3) Derek "tunes" into yet another Elizabeth, John, James, Sarah etc (Hey, we're researching our ancestors, we know how common those names are!) Take two swigs if; 1) Another female member of the crew does same (or Stuart who's turned into a bit of a girl's blouse since getting married) 2) Yvette says "Shush, did you hear that?" And finally, down in one if Karl screams, cos when that happens, you will KNOW something has really happened! (Still can't figure out how he puts up with such an unhinged wife!) Obviously you must remember that you WILL be incoherent by the first commercial break.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 29 Jan 2005 20:07

Right then all round to Maggy's house and bring several bottles to play Janet's game! lol

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 29 Jan 2005 20:10

IT`s behind youuuu. Baz. lol

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 29 Jan 2005 20:12

Flippin' Heck Baz! You scared me to death! lol

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 29 Jan 2005 21:27

Bit disappointed. I'm only halfway through my first glass:-(

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 29 Jan 2005 22:01

My analysis. Nothing proven, 1 1/2 glasses later. Stuart's attack, well if there had been bruising I'm sure we'd have been shown it. How can Ciaran say that it was a physical attack, he wasn't there. My final analysis, no one mentioned possible air pressure changes as happen on stormy nights leading to the feeling of pressure build up, anticipation or hysteria. Still just off for round two;-) Lets see if they can organise a p*** up in this one!

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 30 Jan 2005 00:25

Sorry Jeanette, just seen your reply, I went out after all! If I had known that you were all bringing bottles round I would have stayed in! Haven't seen Most Haunted yet, I taped it instead, was it any good? Maggy