General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Now what the devils going on????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jo

Jo Report 29 Jan 2005 18:46

I have just returned after a great afternoon at my best friends daughters 1st birthday party to find things are not too good again on here. Would someone please tell me whats going on now as I and I am sure others have no idea.

Fairy

Fairy Report 29 Jan 2005 18:47

I had'nt noticed, where? Jo.

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 29 Jan 2005 18:48

Joanne, Please don't worry about it. Everything is fine. No problems. We just had a slight hiccup with the tone of a thread. All will be ok soon. Did you bring us back some birthday cake??? Jacky :-)

Jo

Jo Report 29 Jan 2005 18:50

Cheers Jacky, and no sorry, I ate it all, along with the sausage rolls, sausages on stix, pineapple and crisps. feel a little sick now....

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 29 Jan 2005 18:58

oooooh! You piggy!

Marie

Marie Report 29 Jan 2005 19:03

joanne did you get that rat ???? lol lol

Jo

Jo Report 29 Jan 2005 19:04

I tell ya Marie, the things getting bigger and bigger by the minute.... pmsl

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 29 Jan 2005 19:06

Joanne... You deserve to be sick!!! Had you shared it with us and made us all sick.. I would have more sympathy for you!!! LOL!! Maz x

Jo

Jo Report 29 Jan 2005 19:06

Oh Maz, I too wish I had shared it now.

Bob

Bob Report 29 Jan 2005 19:51

Did you have any jelly? It can't be a proper birthday party without jelly! Bob

Jo

Jo Report 29 Jan 2005 19:52

Hi Bob, d'ya know what, there was no jelly or ice cream. not fair.

Bob

Bob Report 29 Jan 2005 19:58

Joanne, In that case I would put my order in for next year now! All birthday parties, for any age MUST have jelly. preferably with icecream. you were done! Bob

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 29 Jan 2005 20:01

All birthday parties need Jelly. For adults it seems only right to ensure its Vodka Jelly!