General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hoping an aussie can help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melanie

Melanie Report 30 Jan 2005 02:40

I am trying to find my husband's son. My hubby and the boy's mum split up when he was three. She then married and 'conned' my hubby into signing adoption papers so her new hubby could adopt him. His birth name was Anthony Peet, but if the adoption went ahead, his name would now be Anthony Orr and he would be about 13. All we know is that they moved to Australia. If anyone knows where he is, or how he is, please let us know. We don't want to contact him, as we don't know if he even knows he is adopted, but would love to know if he is ok. The parents would be Teryy and Rebecca Orr. Does anyone know them? Thanks Melanie

Pamela

Pamela Report 30 Jan 2005 03:59

what state or territory? Pam

Karen

Karen Report 30 Jan 2005 04:05

Melanie hi ya,,, yes i am still up lol.. Have you put your msg on the "trying to find" board? coz that may be more helpful to you...