General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message for Karen in Essex

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jan 2005 08:20

I have tried to reply to your query but it keeps asking me for a title so I will have to put my answer here. When you are on the Your Threads Only Page there is a button at the top which says "All Replies" Click that and you've got it.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 30 Jan 2005 08:30

lmao!! mandy,i was just gonna say the same thing you beat me to the post:( susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jan 2005 08:33

Hi Susie , See you at Bracknell.

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 30 Jan 2005 08:46

hiya jim and mandy jim yep,you will have the pleasure again lol it seems a long time since we met at guildford doesnt it. at least you and hubby wont have to go out and put another ticket on your cars this time lmao. love susie mandy hugs back sweetheart love susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jan 2005 09:09

Susie, We hopefully won't get bombed by a squirrel this time either. Lmao

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 30 Jan 2005 09:11

lmao!! i had forgotten about that little incident lol funny though wasnt it lmao susie