General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anybody on here a midwife

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lucky

Lucky Report 30 Jan 2005 18:59

My daughter has applied for a degree in midwifery. Anybody know any good books she could have a look at to give her a good insight into this.. Thanks... Diane

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 30 Jan 2005 19:02

my sister has been qualified for a year now il txt her and ask if i dont get bak to u then email me via genes to remind me please lou x

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jan 2005 19:03

I expect the Royal College of Midwives could provide a list. There's also a midwives' info service called MIDIRS which would have useful literature. nell

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 30 Jan 2005 19:44

maybe mine will be the first baby born on the intenet hold that thought lol

Sue from Wakefield

Sue from Wakefield Report 30 Jan 2005 20:03

My niece applied last year to do the Midwifery Degree (at Huddersfield Uni) She had an exam on the same day as her interview....both were based on the "Changing Childbirth" Policy. Thankfully she had researched this in her preperation for her interview. She won her place at Uni. Sue xx

Lucky

Lucky Report 31 Jan 2005 00:11

Thanks for all your thoughts. Will send my daughter all this. Dianex