General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i had my aura read today! anyone else had it done?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 30 Jan 2005 22:18

just to change the subect; i had my aura read and it was amazing and they made a connection with my gran and grandad! it was just fantastic everything she said was spot on! would recomend her to anyone, let me know if you want her name.

Valice in

Valice in Report 30 Jan 2005 22:20

what part of the country?

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 30 Jan 2005 22:21

Hi Ali No, never had my aura read.... did you give them any info about your grandparents?? I wonder how they do it, is it really all just made up, I wonder. Glad you had a good experience though. I'd do it but my mum would say I was worshipping the devil if I did! LOL. Chloe

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 30 Jan 2005 22:24

i'm in scotland, i found her through my beautitions as she goes to the spiritual church. she took my picture, which you keep, then told me about myself. i told her nothing and she just kept hitting the nail on the head. if you want i'll send you details just let me know.

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jan 2005 22:24

I had mine done about 10 years ago, but it wasn't a very accurate reading. Afterwards I read a bit about the subject and found the theory behind it interesting. I think I'd be prepared to get it done again and see what someone else had to say - trouble is finding someone who will do it properly. CB >|<

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 30 Jan 2005 22:34

Weird thing happened to me once. No one at work (when I worked at Sainsbury's when I was a bit younger), knew that I suffered from depression, and I was being my usual 'happy' self and one of my colleagues who I didn't work with often, saw right through it all. No one else noticed.