General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Check the Time

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BrianW

BrianW Report 31 Jan 2005 10:13

I decided last night to phone my cousin in Oz to check her e-mail address which her brother had given me but wouldn't work. It was only after speaking to her that my wife suggested I double-check the time difference and I realised I had got her out of bed before 5am on a Monday morning!

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 31 Jan 2005 10:16

Oh dear Brian! I always have to work out the time in NZ if we want to phone. Usually I check the world clock on Teletext.

Annabel

Annabel Report 31 Jan 2005 10:26

I have a brother inlaw in England who as been to Perth at least six times, but still rings in the middle of the night, his first words are whats the time there, he never thinks just gets it in his head to give us a ring. ANNABEL