General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning all

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

helenbell

helenbell Report 31 Jan 2005 10:44

Good morning playmates!!! how are we this bright sunny day i am dickety boo, how bout you Love Helen(Bell)xx

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 31 Jan 2005 10:48

Morning Helen Everythings hunky dorey here! Just off to do some tidying up as my house was ransacked by teenagers at the weekend! lol Jeanette x

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 31 Jan 2005 10:56

Morning Helen, its lovely and sunny here too. Funny how it brightens your mood :-) Hope you have a good day.

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 31 Jan 2005 11:17

Far too happy for the start of the week!! LOL. I'm fine. Off to see my nephew for the day. He's starting to walk, hopefully we'll coax him to walk some today!

helenbell

helenbell Report 31 Jan 2005 11:18

Have a lovely day Chloe!!!! enjoy him they grow up far to quick Love Helen(Bell)xx

Natalie

Natalie Report 31 Jan 2005 11:19

Morning Helen. You sound perky for a Monday Morning Nat

Joy

Joy Report 31 Jan 2005 11:20

Hello, Helen :) in friendship, Joy

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 31 Jan 2005 18:32

He's quite ill at the mo (virus), so was really grisly. He's 14 months old and takes his time with things! LOL

helenbell

helenbell Report 31 Jan 2005 18:38

hello chloe, sorry to hear the little lad is poorly so much of it about at the moment, i'm sure you enjoyed spending time with him though??? Love Helen(Bell)xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 19:02

Hallo Helen I had a lovely wake up this morning - sunshine and a cup of tea made by my son (without being asked!!!) Good day at work, got a lot done. Now I must get off here, cook dinner and do some more sorting out of my genealogical papers before part 2 of Dalziel & Pascoe. Byeee! nell

helenbell

helenbell Report 31 Jan 2005 19:03

Hi Helen you lucky thing tea made for you glad you had a good day, you sound chirpy Love Helen B

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 31 Jan 2005 19:13

Thanks Helen. Yes I did enjoy my time with him. Although not so much the grisly moments!