General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

DO YOU GET DRESSED ON A SUNDAY?????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 31 Jan 2005 11:29

Thought this would be a good thread. As I had a real lazy day yesterday as it was sunday and no one was coming round and i didn't have to go anywhere, I stayed in my PJ's all day. Does anyone else still in their PJ's on sunday? Nat

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 31 Jan 2005 11:33

I get dressed every day not long after getting up. Today I am making an exception. I have showered but will stay in dressing gown to slob for a bit longer cos I am not brilliant today. (Not brilliant anyday really - just moderate intelligence!) Jacky :-)

Andrea

Andrea Report 31 Jan 2005 11:39

I thought I'd better yesterday...... would have scared them all in Tesco otherwise !!!! :o)

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 11:40

haven't got any PJ's so can't lounge around in them :) I'm always up by 10 at the very latest, and usually earlier - dog needs walking :S

www.Siouxhealer

www.Siouxhealer Report 31 Jan 2005 11:40

Guaranteed if I have a lazy day and don't get dressed until lunch time, hair all messy etc, someone will call by unexpected..... so if I'm lazing now it's usually in Yoga pants and sweatshirt and my hair is always tidy !! :) Sioux

Natalie

Natalie Report 31 Jan 2005 11:44

I did go out yesterday to the local shop and all I did was chnage my PJ bottom to tracksuit bottoms and put my coat over my PJs top. I must be the really lazy compaired to everyone else lol Nat

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 31 Jan 2005 11:50

Unless i have to go out first thing, which is not very often nowadays, I do not get dressed until all my housework has been done. Unless I know someone is due to visit which again is not very often. I usually bath or shower and dress around 3.30pm. Cannot see the point of getting all nice and clean, only to sweat and get grubby again when cleaning, hoovering and cooking. I am still in my bedroom, and still in my dressing gown as I speak. House is a tip and really must shake my feathers and go and make a start, instead of chattering away on here. Jenny, who had raised four kids and done it all and is now taking time to be herself for a change.

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 11:56

Nat Never mind Sunday, I haven't even dressed today yet! Was full of good housewifely intentions, but apart from this site and a couple of school committee matters to deal with, I've spent most of the morning emailing files to my son at college because he forgot to print off his work at home. He doesn't need a mother, he needs a secretary. LOL If anyone wants me I'll be in the shower! Daisy

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 12:35

Would just like to report that I am finally scrubbed and presentable, so if George Clooney pops round I'm ready! Daisy

Andy

Andy Report 31 Jan 2005 12:42

if it's a lazy day and I know that I'm not going anywhere then it's a t-shirt and shorts day.

Natalie

Natalie Report 31 Jan 2005 14:00

Oh Daisy & Denna, I would get dressed for George Clooney but don't know how long I would stayed dressed after he met me lol Nat

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 14:01

Nat - quite! lol Daisy

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:35

of course.if i had my way i would stay in bed all day but my husband won't let mexxxxx(:

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 31 Jan 2005 15:49

Before I became a mum I would rarely wriggle out of my pj's (unless I was going out that is!) on a Sunday. I love slobbing around. Can't do it very often now as we usually have children round playing, having meals etc. Lorrainex

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 31 Jan 2005 15:50

I get dressed but don't do make up on a Sunday - unless i'm going somewhere special. Jack x

Natalie

Natalie Report 31 Jan 2005 16:18

Well it is nice to see that I am not the only one that doesn't get dressed on a Sunday if nothing is going on lol Nat

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 17:22

If I was wearing my PJs on Saturday night I tend to slob around in them until around 2, otherwise it is usually Joggers and a Sweatshirt. That is unless I am going to have to go out somewhere although our local Tesco are used to me in Joggers.