General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FA Cup Draw

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 14:59

Who are you gunning for then? Daisy (small hint given above!)

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:00

definetly not man u!!!xxxx(:.i would say arsenal but i think they are out are they?xxxxx(:

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 15:02

Lisa - no we're not out!! We're drawn to play the winners of West Ham v Sheffield Utd. Come on Everton. Come on Newcastle. Daisy

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 15:19

That's ok Deanna, I'll make you an honorary Gunner (Arsenal supporter) ok? Daisy

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 15:21

Having seen off Boro at the weekend whilst barely breaking a sweat, hopefully United will do the same at Everton in the next round, who seem to have lost there way a little since selling Graveson.

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:24

definetly arsenal then daisy.especially if freddies playin!xxxxxxx(:

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 15:28

Good one Lisa. Now want you to write 100 lines "must try harder to pay attention to the footie results"! lol Paul - no can't think of a thing to say! lol Daisy

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:36

no daisy i can't will have a big distraction on the tele and it won't be footiexxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 15:39

no comments ? typical women then, total footballing knowledge summed up in which player you fancy the most, or who has the prettiest strip lol (only joking, before anyone bites my head off :o) )

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:40

i can agree paul you are right we go for the players that have the biggest tackle.!!!(with another playerxxxx)LOLxxxxxxxxxx(:

Chrissy

Chrissy Report 31 Jan 2005 15:41

Everton v Manutd Ars****v West Ham or Sheffield utd

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:43

arsenalVman utd.thrash the pants off of them.COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!!!!xxxxx(:

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 15:43

I know you're only joking Paul - relax. That's the trouble with ManU - so uptight!! lol My husband is very proud of the fact that his wife and 2 daughters all understand the offside rule and can actually discuss a match! Daisy

Bec

Bec Report 31 Jan 2005 15:45

Lisa - As I was walking through Liverpool Street yesterday I saw a guy who was the spit of your Freddie (with shaved head!). First thing I thought was 'I must remember to tell lisa!' becx

Chrissy

Chrissy Report 31 Jan 2005 15:45

Lisa, The above is the actual draw today!!!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:46

ahh becs thankks.apparently he was on a channel over the weekend so a collegue told me and he was doing an interview.i could kick myself for missing it.love and hugsxxxxxx(:

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 15:47

Chrissy - don't think Lisa worries too much about the game, only Freddie. LOL And Chelsea V Newcastle. Daisy