General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

wheres steedie?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:24

have noticed here photospage photos have disappeared.please tell me she is still on herexxxxx):

Bec

Bec Report 31 Jan 2005 15:26

She's busy with work I think. becx

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 15:26

Lisa, She raised a thread around lunchtime, its on page 2, so I guess she's still around. paul

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:33

thnak god for that i thought she had gone.was getting worriedxxxxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 31 Jan 2005 16:50

IM HERE!!! been busy with all this work malarky.. AARON TOLD ME HE LOVES ME...on saturday, im SOOOOOOO happy and very much in love, i have never ever felt so happy and never felt this way about anyone before! xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:51

hi ya cupcake.was gettin worried as i had noticed your photos gone on photospage.so pleased that you two are getting on and all loved up.take care babexxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 31 Jan 2005 16:52

GONE??? where how??? xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:53

the ones with you and becs .did you delete them??xxxxxxx(:

Bec

Bec Report 31 Jan 2005 16:53

Steedie - John may come over to pub tonight while I'm working!!!! AARRGGHHHHHHHHH - what to wear??? becx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 31 Jan 2005 16:54

no....are they on page 2?? My album is now on page 5...have you seen it? i got a well gorgeous pic of my fella on there! xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 31 Jan 2005 16:55

NOOOO your joking!! haha...bless him! dont worry babes, wear whatever your comfortable in, my bro will like you wearing anything! xxx

Bec

Bec Report 31 Jan 2005 16:56

I'm soooooo nervous!!! AARRGGGHHHHHH and a bit excited ;-) becx

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:56

no steedie didn't get to five but saw a picture of your fella last week.very nicexxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 31 Jan 2005 16:57

ARR dont be nervous...he will be Sh****** himself!! just smile sweetly and have a good chat! and laugh at his gammy leg! LOL xxx