General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

do you?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:42

like a personality for their talent or gorgeous looks?one for you chunks come on no lying now.do you like kylie for here music.LOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 15:49

I don't care what people look like, how old they are, etc, it's their minds that interest me. I like discussions with people who are on the same wavelength - but I don't seem to meet many of those! LoL CB >|<

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:50

oh camberwell i am on another planet most days let alone another wavelength.LOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Alan

Alan Report 31 Jan 2005 15:51

Not many on the same wavelength as me, as i'm completely barking.

Andy

Andy Report 31 Jan 2005 15:51

It depends, I've looked through FHM before, spotted a nice bit of talent and then thought who the hell is she. Other times, I will have bought a cd by some female artist that I've heard on the radio, without knowing anything else about that artist, and then when you pull out the cover booklet, you suddenly think, she looks nice.

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:52

i go for talentxxxxxxx(:

helenbell

helenbell Report 31 Jan 2005 15:54

i have always been love with Christopher Lambert i think he is just gorgeous, he is a good actor, perhaps not very good looking but there is something about him mmmmm Love Helen(Bell)xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 15:56

Lisa, Depends what you mean by 'talent'! LoL CB >|<

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 31 Jan 2005 15:57

Hi Lisa, It is usually looks that you notice first so I think they are important to a certain extent. I've always liked dark haired, dark eyed men. Most important to me is a brain, followed by the ability to make me laugh. I'm not into sporty men at all. I prefer actors, musicians etc. Gwynne

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 15:58

i do like a ma that can make me smile and laugh .but i do notice a man with striking looks like my freddiexxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 16:17

the lady who has everything....amanda redman.... bryan.

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 31 Jan 2005 16:21

Brain comes first, sense of humour and, if he's got twinkly eyes so much the better!

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:21

arthur cher always reminds me of a transvestite.it's the voice i thinkxxxxx(: