General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Heads going going Gone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

**Linda

**Linda Report 31 Jan 2005 15:55

Went to the town today have been off colour for a couple of weeks but wanted to weigh myself I hadnt enough change thought I will nip into woolworths get some choc for hubby and get change saw 4 bars £1 bought them walked out to go into Boot,s realised still didnt have no change had to go back and buy some polo mints lol

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 31 Jan 2005 16:03

But did you weigh yourself? Or did you forget that too!! Ann Glos

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:05

do not eat the chocolate bars.that is the only advice i can give.LOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Anne

Anne Report 31 Jan 2005 16:08

Lol Linda

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 16:11

dont eat the chocs linda....SEND THEM TO ME ! bryan.

**Linda

**Linda Report 31 Jan 2005 16:28

Wouldnt eat the chocs am diabetic But I have been very silly over the last 15 months gave up smoking and ate loads of choc which put me 3 stone on but have caused loads of health problems You can all call me stupid thats nothing to what I have called myself. Now I must settle and put my health back in gear have a couple of hosp appointments so hoping I will get myself sorted But the good news is since I started to eat sensible about 4 weeks ago have lost over a stone Thanks Linda

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:29

if it's a curly whirley pass it over lindaxxxxxx(:

**Linda

**Linda Report 31 Jan 2005 16:32

It was 3 cadbury,s bubble bars and 1 cadbury,s wafer Hubby says he doesnt understand as there is loads of christmas chocs left tin of roses quality street orange segmets and a big plastic box full Says I should have just bought packet of chewing gum told him there was some in the cupboard Hes still laughing lol Lindaxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:34

linda you mean to say that you have choccies left over from christmas.mine went before christmas!!!!LOLxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

**Linda

**Linda Report 31 Jan 2005 16:35

yes Lisa lots

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:37

hand them over linda i feel like a chocolate momentxxxxx(:

**Linda

**Linda Report 31 Jan 2005 16:40

Sending them through now Lisa hope they arnt melted when you get them they have to travel from Stoke on Trent Lindaxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 31 Jan 2005 16:41

thanks lindaxxxxx(: