General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ahhh that's better

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 20:59

I have just finished my 4 course of antibiotics in 3 months, this last 12 months I have been in hospital 3 times for surgury, all of them were for the same thing, this time it looks like it is healing correctly, I have been suffering from depression as I have not had a day off from pain, now I am on the mend so I have just poured my self a proper drink, raising my glass to you all, a bit late for the new year but better late than never, here's to you all. :))) Bev

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 31 Jan 2005 21:00

Cheers Bev, I`ve just pored myself one. Baz

Margaret

Margaret Report 31 Jan 2005 21:02

Cheers Bev Just poured one too. Hope you are feeling better Margaret

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 21:02

Enjoy Baz n Marg this tastes like nector..ahh Bev

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 31 Jan 2005 21:03

Mine too mate, I might even have a few more.....join me ?

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Jan 2005 21:04

hiya speedy glad you are on the mend x

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 21:04

You bet, its drinking time now, have some catching up to do. :)) Bev

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 31 Jan 2005 21:51

As you say Bev, better late than never, eh! Good to hear you're on the mend. Glenys x

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 31 Jan 2005 21:54

must be psychic drinking hour - I've just poured one out too - cheers Bev! Maz. XX

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 21:54

Thanx Glenys, I'm feeling loads better, I have not let everyone know as some have been worse off than me and I feel a bit of a wouse, but now I'm back again yippeeee. Bev