General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where to Now

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marion

Marion Report 8 Jul 2007 00:27

hello again. Thank you to all for the helpful suggestions. I think I may have found some family but not sure how to verify it is correct. I found two people with the same name born in the same area at around the same time, both of which could be my mother. I have found marriage and children of one but no trace of the second any help appreciated. Still no further forward in trying to find any further information, please can anyone help? I have posted on 'trying to find' board and' tips' board. I really don't know what else to do so if anyone has any information concerning Debra, Lorraine Stephen and Lynn Prior born between 1957 and1962 to Reginald and Yvonne nee Haydon in Edmonton area of London will you please contact as I am desperate for some help