General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colin Fieldhouse's thread

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colin

Colin Report 22 Jul 2007 13:39

Afew weeks ago i woke up about 2 0clock one morning now i became aware of what appeared to have been a man stood over me and looking down at me--in an observing fashion--as i opened my eves fully i became aware that he was very tall--had an ecceptionally long narrow face-- skin like what you might see on a clown that white powder effect only it wasnt powder----it was natural and the most striking thing about him was-- he had the most striking pale blue eyes----appeared to have a long white gown---although true to say--i only saw his top half.He had straw coloured hair shaped something like a gaurdsmands bearskin But the strangest thing i didnt feel afraid--i felt like i wished he would stay----have a natter--he had a friendly aura--in less than what i thought a minuite he faded into the night Now ive thought about this and reasoned this way--- angels dont materialise and if they did it would be to convey an important message--and--since ime a nobody thats out---- spirit world cannot materialise--- so what did i see? did i see anything---a trick of light----immagination---- you can see why ive kept it to myself until now and certainly said nothing to friends who know me personelly confused colin F