General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Out of touch MPs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 14 Jun 2024 12:26

Proof of MPs being out of touch. Two female mpson Politics Today said that theEuros would be would be a good distraction from Politics and that we would all be glued to the football.

No, no, no no

Florence61

Florence61 Report 14 Jun 2024 14:06

Oh yeah :-D :-D :-D :-D what do they know eh?

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Jun 2024 15:26

I will give both a miss when I can. :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Jun 2024 15:30

Football every time :-D :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 14 Jun 2024 15:48

LaGooner, not for me and I think you need your head read. <3 <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Jun 2024 19:31

I can't break a 68 year habit ;-) :-D :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 14 Jun 2024 22:02

And indeed why should you, I used to have the job of washing our sons football kit, rinse in 3 or 4 buckets full of water before I could wash it in the washing machine.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 Jun 2024 06:59

Each to their own LG :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 15 Jun 2024 11:04

THAT would explain why Sunak thought he was 'underpriviledged' for not having SKY!

BrianW

BrianW Report 15 Jun 2024 21:38

The Liberal Democrats are pledging to make 10 English Premier League football matches per season free to watch on TV for everyone.

Well, tht's my vote lost to them.

They might get it if they do the opposite and give us a summer break from professional and international football with a closed season from June to September.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 16 Jun 2024 08:28

:-D :-D :-D :-D