General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Worlds End murders

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Florence61

Florence61 Report 18 Oct 2022 22:04

Did anyone watch the 2 part documentary on last night BBC1 9-10 pm and tonight same time.?

2 young girls were murdered in 1970 in Edinburgh and it took until a few years ago to catch the killer.

A really good watch and amazing how the murders were solved.

Florence in the Hebrides

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 18 Oct 2022 22:09

No missed that...

Florence61

Florence61 Report 18 Oct 2022 22:52

Oh you should watch it on I player Bob, so interesting how crime solving has evolved over the years.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 19 Oct 2022 09:19

That must have been on BBC Scotland.

Florence61

Florence61 Report 19 Oct 2022 11:19

Yes, it was Names, sorry I should have said!

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 19 Oct 2022 11:49

No problem. I think we all forget that even the BBC is regional.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 19 Oct 2022 12:16

I didn't watch it, but it was actually on BBC1 and it doesn't say anything in Radio Times about it not being on anywhere else, so it's probably on iPlayer.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 19 Oct 2022 13:12

:-S
According to the Radio Times for the south and west of England we are halfway through the ‘Reported Missing’ series. This series is on BBC Scotland at 22.40.

Added: just looked it up - it was only shown in Scotland but is, apparently’ on IPlayer.