General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The voice

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Oct 2022 09:47

Does anyone else watch it.

If you do, did you think that new bit in place of the battles was fair/better than the battles.

I really didn't like that new format and thought it seemed very unfair.

Not that they will be bothered but not sure I will watch it any more.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 16 Oct 2022 11:36

I am disappointed with the new format. You don't get to see any of the rehearsals with the coaches and I wonder just how much input the coaches actually have.

We didn't even hear the full song from the contestants (although I realise this would take up a lot more time) but at least with the battles it seemed a bit fairer.

One of the coaches (can't remember which one now) said of one of the groups "I'd like to see you all in the final". In that case why did they put those three contestants in the same group - or did the coaches not have a say in who went up against who?

Kath. x

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 16 Oct 2022 13:15

I didn't like the new way either, it all seemed very flat and boring really. Might record the rest and fast forward the ads and boring bits. Or not watch at all lol. This year it seems to have lost it's sparkle. I have watched every week and found last niht I had forgotten most of them already.