General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Whatever Next?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 14 Sep 2022 12:19

i thought this might bring a smile to your face - it's the latest scam. :-)

Dear Sir/Ma,
How are you? We the United Nation Cyber-Crime Commission Service (CCCS) UK Headquarters have received a sensitive complaint from African, EU and Asia cyber report that some criminals have scammed you lots of money in the name of internet romance love and investment funds assistance which is much coming from Africa, Europ and UK.
In conclusion you are advise to stop further communication with them and also do not inform they about the process and action we are takimg aginest them. We promise if you follow instruction given , your funds will be record and return back to you in 5 working days and also UN will compansate you with $ 980,500 USD more for your mislead.
Keep this process confidentails and supple us the needful. Also remember to forward to us all the documents and pay slips to enable us work with them

Send me your full details:
Full Name
Address and Phone
Copy of ID or passport
How much you have spent
State locations
NOTE: YOU ONLY REPLY AND COMMUNICATE WITH THIS OFFICE ONLY.
DR. A. KURA.
UN CYBER-CRIME COMMISSION SERVICE(CCCS)
OFFICER OF INVESTIGATION AUTHORITY
Call Us : +44-75887-4436
Pvt e-mail: [email protected]
London UK.

Island

Island Report 14 Sep 2022 12:44

It's at times like this that I wish GR had emojis more like the ones on FB :-D

Florence61

Florence61 Report 14 Sep 2022 13:00

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D