General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Male Logic ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 12 Dec 2021 12:45

Still sorting out the attic and I suggested that after Christmas we put all the Christmas stuff, cards paper etc in an old weekend bag, he said that case was expensive and a bit extravagant, it has been in the attic for at least 8 years unused, am I missing a point somewhere!?

Caroline

Caroline Report 12 Dec 2021 12:51

Obviously you are ZZ....the stale air it normally holds is much more worthy of its existence than Christmas decorations.

Island

Island Report 12 Dec 2021 12:53

Nah. Just your bloke.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 13 Dec 2021 21:49

Something else, we have a vacuum downstairs and one upstairs to save carry one upstairs, so he gets the one from upstairs to vacuum downstairs.

Florence61

Florence61 Report 13 Dec 2021 22:58

Thats men for you ZZzzzz lol

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 14 Dec 2021 16:03

there are many things we know, and many things we don't know

the Function of the human mind, is one

however that itself is divided between Men And Women...

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Dec 2021 16:20

Well I had to apply my own female logic cos HE had his own hoarding agenda

No way could anything be thrown out cos “that’s my favourite “

In our first flat we had red Lino living room flooring that was a bee to keep looking nice ,two minutes after sweeping it would have a dust on it

I found a liquid floor covering that would enhance it and just need a soft wipe over to look good,

I had an old fashioned mop fluffy head that was good but you had to be careful of the metal end section that would scratch Soooo I tied on one of his hand knit jumpers that was well worn out with holes in the elbows . Great ! Did a wonderful buff up and dust remover

Lasted just over a week till he spotted it and was livid ! How dare I take his best jumper that his mum had knitted ( when he was 14!) . It was removed from the mop and put back in his wardrobe never to be seen or worn again .
And he wouldn’t let wash it first!

Yep I did bin bag it some time later and denied ever knowing what had happened to it

Even clearing hubby’s clothes after he passed I found things never worn and some still tagged !

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 14 Dec 2021 17:48

LOL we move, sometimes,
in very mysterious ways