General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sharrons tree update

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Dec 2021 13:08

Have just spoken to woodland trust as website is down,they have taken all the details and will get back to me with info in next few days.
so will let you all know.
stay warm people and safe.

wendy

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Dec 2021 13:14

Thanks Wendy

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 10 Dec 2021 13:18

Thank you for doing that Wendy.

Florence61

Florence61 Report 10 Dec 2021 14:01

Thanks Wendy

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 10 Dec 2021 14:13

Thank you Wendy

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 10 Dec 2021 15:09

Thank you.

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 10 Dec 2021 19:56

Thank you

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 12 Dec 2021 18:04

I donated to her head shave so I'll donate towards a tree,(if thats ok)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 13 Dec 2021 19:17

How can I donate please? I am so sad - I only just found out as I have had a lot going on and hadn’t been on here for a while.

Sharron was one of the first people I corresponded with when I joined GR in 2005

Fond memories

Lizxx

Wendy

Wendy Report 13 Dec 2021 19:56

Hi ALL
am hoping to hear from tree people this week if they havent rung me by wed i will ring them again,sorry not been on ,still battling with this boiler,had to boil water for 2 days,and plumber is out of district, the rechid thing packed up sat.
Liz (PD) it was a shock to all of us,i suggest a tree as Sharron was such a strong person, i think donations would be best going straight to the trust,i will let you all know as soon as i get news.
havent been on for few days with flippin problems,had a blocked drain today fixed it myself,i quite like fixing them,rather than clean windows or ironing,lol.but found 2 little mice floating on top of a fatberg,i always pour oil in empty plastic bottle and throw it in house bin,so another funeral poor little things.
take care all wendy

Wendy

Wendy Report 15 Dec 2021 17:16

Hi ALL spoke to Woodland trust,who said they are not doing dedications at the moment as the site was crashed by cyber thingy.she said to keep looking at site and gave me an email address to contact for dedications,they will be able to tell me which sites are available to dedicate a tree.they are not planting at the moment because of climate and manpower,they have many sites to look after.they were hopefull to correct the problem.
the address for anyone to contact them is --dedications @woodland trust,org .uk/
the main phone number for the trust is 0330 333 3300.they apologise for being unable to get on web to order ,but donations can still be made to Woodland trust.
i will keep an eye on things and update as and when i have info.
stay safe people
wendy.