General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emmerdale

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Apr 2021 20:00

Was a bundle of laughs tonight. But nobody does tragedy quite like them when they want to eliminate a character. Well acted and pretty horrific really. Maybe Corrie will cheer us up!

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 1 Apr 2021 21:03

i was glad it was Paul who went and not the others ;-) ;-)

Florence61

Florence61 Report 1 Apr 2021 22:25

Yes a wedding in true Dingle style! But I was a little surprised when it showed Paul kicking Liv like he did to his son as at the time it was shown well before 9pm.This violent storyline about abuse has been hard to watch at times but im sure in real life there are plenty who can relate to it.

As for Mandy,s wedding dress...well only a Dingle could get away with what she was wearing..lol

Florence in the hebrides

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Apr 2021 22:31

yes I was glad it was him too.

Barbra

Barbra Report 1 Apr 2021 22:38

Not a fan of Paul but he has now gone .As for Mamdys dress what can you say she is a bit ott good comedy value :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Apr 2021 12:49

Lol I think we know it is not true rollo. Good job too.