General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

****HAPPY EASTER****

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 1 Apr 2021 09:26

Have a safe & enjoyable weekend all who look in xx thinking about the past year & all the best for the future Barbara <3

Allan

Allan Report 1 Apr 2021 09:35

Thanks, Barbra :-)

I hope that the easing of restrictions means that many in the UK can now see their families for the first time in many months.

Here in WA it means chaos on the local roads, many of which have major works being carried out.

To all, stay safe and enjoy the holiday :-)

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 1 Apr 2021 09:53

Not Easter here, another month to go :-D

Allan

Allan Report 1 Apr 2021 09:56

Orthodox, Pat?

Barbra

Barbra Report 1 Apr 2021 11:05

We can only move about in our country can't visit To see family yet in England but live in hope Hello Allan Pat xx

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 1 Apr 2021 11:56

Allan I'm not anything ;-) but the country is Greek Orthodox

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Apr 2021 15:23

Thank you Barbra, hope that you have a nice weekend as well.

Allan

Allan Report 1 Apr 2021 22:02

Sorry, Pat, that's what I meant :-)

I usually check as OH is a Ukrainian Catholic and they still follow the Orthodox calendar.

Kay

Kay Report 1 Apr 2021 22:31

Thank you Barbra and I hope you have a lovely weekend also. I'll be walking to my Sons house to deliver an Easter egg to his daughter, 11 years old. I've had my first jab and my Son has also but I'll still stand on the front doorstep and not go into the house. I'll do that until several weeks after my 2nd jab but at least I'll get to see them and have a chat.

I wish you all a Happy Easter. Everyone take care.

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 2 Apr 2021 07:22

That's OK I was just clarifying. If I was one for Easter eggs I could celebrate both times. :-D.

The public holiday will cover from Good Friday - 30th April, 1st May - Labour Day, 2nd May - Easter Sunday, 3rd May - Easter Monday.

Must remember to get plenty of food in to cover the shut down. :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 2 Apr 2021 11:44

Lovely sunny day after very frosty night hope your all okay Stay safe enjoy your week end Barbara xx <3

Allan

Allan Report 2 Apr 2021 22:11

Chaos on the roads here, and the Town is packed with visitors, all accommodation is booked out.

Very unusual for us, but many people are choosing to stay within the State, and there is still no overseas travel unless it is for an exempt purpose e.g. if you are a Politician :-|

Barbra

Barbra Report 5 Apr 2021 10:43

Hope you have had a lovely weekend the weather has been kind here sunshine but a bit nippy no snow for us higher up the country Take Care keep safe Barbara :-)